7 reasons to choose Symantec SSL Certificates to protect your business
With the increased phishing and spoofing attacks on the Internet, your customers want to make sure that they are dealing with trusted parties when they conduct business with you online. They need to ensure that their information traveled over the Internet reaches the intended recipients and is safe from intruders. We offer the following SSL Certificates for your server security.
Secure Site Pro (SSP)
Secure Site Pro ID adopts today's strongest encryption commercially available for secure communications via Server Gated Cryptography (SGC) technology. SSP authenticates your web sites and enables 128- or 256-bit encryption to secure communications and transactions between the site and its visitors.
Every purchase of SSP comes with a Symantec Secured Seal that you can display on your web site. The seal is an instant proof that your web site is genuine because you have been verified by the World Leader of SSL Provider, and your customers can conduct business with you free of worry.
Secure Site protect the transfer of sensitive data on Web sites, intranets, and extranets using a minimum of 40-bit and up to 256-bit encryption. It includes Symantec Secured Seal.
Securing 5 or more servers? You need: Managed PKI for SSL Certificates
Managed PKI for SSL
Managing SSL certificates for multiple Web servers across the enterprise can be a daunting task. You need a centralized and easy-to-use solution for issuing, renewing, revoking, and managing access privileges for all your company's certificates.
Managed PKI for SSL is designed for companies that need to have as little as 5 to thousands of SSL certificates in the organization. It is suitable for multiple servers, server farms, clustered server environments, server load balancers, SSL accelerators and SSL VPN appliances.
Managed PKI for SSL (Multiple Server Certificates)
With one simple purchase, our Managed PKI for SSL service lets you issue all the Server Digital Certificates you need - either standard or Global 128-bit SSL Certificates. This will allow you to secure all of the Web servers in your domain throughout even the largest enterprise.
- Convenient one-step purchasing: Take advantage of a single enrolment process, purchase order, and volume discounts.
- Easy to set up and configure: Start issuing Server Certificates quickly via our intuitive Web-based process.
- Efficient centralized Certificate management: Secure and manage multiple servers throughout your domain, and easily renew Certificates or buy additional Certificates.
- Flexible Certificate bundles: Certificates are available in bundles of 10, 25, 50, 100, or more.
- Broad compatibility: Global Server Certificates are compatible with major Web servers, including Microsoft IIS, Netscape, Apache, Lotus, Tandem, and Nanoteq; Secure Server Certificates are compatible with dozens more.
What type of SSL Certificate should I choose?
Our Managed PKI for SSL service is available in both 40 bit and 128 bit certificate strengths. The primary difference between the two types of SSL Certificates is the strength of the SSL session that each enable in browsers. SSL strengths - 40-bit and 128-bit - refer to the length of the "session key" generated by every encrypted transaction. The longer the key, the more difficult it is to break the encryption code. 128-bit SSL encryption is the world's strongest: it would take a trillion-trillion years to crack using today's technology.